SP200 Thermal Dispersion Flow Switch
The SP200 measure the velocity of a liquid inside a pipe or channel.
The SP200 measure the velocity of a liquid inside a pipe or channel. A heating sensor and temperature sensor is used to measure the temperature difference between the sensors in flowing liquids resulting in accurate and constant switch point activation. A long lifespan is ensured since the device contains no moving parts.
Stock Unit Model Number:
Thermal dispersion flow switch
Max temperature: 80°C
Material: 316 SS
Process connection: ½” NPT male
Output: Relay 1A 30 V DC (N.O.)
Termination: 2 m cable
Please send us an enquiry should you need a different configuration in the SP200 series.
- High sensitivity and accuracy
- Suitable for corrosive and hazardous conditions
- Able to be calibrated for liquids with different densities and impurities
- Suitable for complex locations with easy installation
- Customized probe lengths available
- Three different output signal options
- Hydroelectric plants
- HVAC Systems
- Steel Industry
- Food and Beverage
- Optics and Semiconductor Industry
- Cooling pipes flow control
- Any pipes carrying liquid where flow measurement is needed