MFL3100 Liquid Turbine Flow meter
The MFL3100 Turbine Flow Meter is used for flow rate measurement of pure liquid under 5×10-6 m2/s
The MFL3100 Turbine Flow Meter is used for flow rate measurement of pure liquid under 5×10-6 m2/s, which should be non-corrosive to 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 2Cr13 stainless steel, corundum A12O3, and hard alloy in closed pipes. Widely used in Tap water, pure water, alcohol; gasoline, diesel, kerosene, hydraulic oil and any pure liquid without any acid corrosion with flow viscosity under 5×10-6 m2/s.
Stock Unit Model Number:
- As per customer application requirement
Please send us an enquiry should you need a different configuration in the MFL3100 series.
- High Accuracy: ±1%R, ±0.5%R; 0.2%R (customized)
- Wide range: DN4 to DN200; Flowrate: 0.04m3/h to 800m3/h
- Process connection; thread, flange
- Output: pulse, 4-20mA, RS485, Hart
- High signal resolution for high frequency signal (3-4Khz)
- Pulse output signal can be for totalizer control system application, without zero shift, high anti-interference