Programmable Pressure Switch (0~10BAR)
The MPS810 Series pressure switches with programmable dual set points are the ideal solution for constant pressure monitoring applications.
The MPS810 Series pressure switches with programmable dual set points are the ideal solution for constant pressure monitoring applications. The MPS810 pressure switch utilises an internal advanced piezoresistive pressure sensor that ensures 0.2% switch accuracy across the full scale. Two programmable PNP output set points with configurable N/O or N/C operation allows for a wide application field.
Application: Fan, refrigerator, compressor, machinery, hydropower, water-supply, petroleum, chemical, hydraulic etc. pressure measurement and control industries.
Stock Unit Model Number:
1-10 Bar Adj SS 1/4″BSP PNP 2x Output
Please send us an enquiry should you need a different configuration in the MPS810 series.
- Robust pressure switch even in severe duty applications
- Choice of body materials; ICr18Ni9Ti stainless steel
- Selectable contact, electrical connection and accessories
- Adjustable or fixed pressure
- High quality and cost effective
- Pressure control
- Safety monitoring of pressure in pipes
- Pressure control in manufacturing systems and machinery
- HVAC systems
- Sprinkler systems
- Lubrication equipment
- Industrial compressors